Athletes who meet the below qualifying requirements are eligible to apply for an elite entry at the Copenhagen Half Marathon ’17.
Please be aware that all below amounts and qualifying requirements are subject to change.
- Mens qualification standard: 1hrs: 12min: 00sec
- Women’s qualifying standard: 1hrs: 20min: 00sec
- Only a race, which is officially certified by the national athletics federation and/or AIMS, will be accepted for qualifying
- Documentation for qualifying times will be required
- Elite athletes will be classified into different groups according to their level.
Contact and elite application
Queries regarding elite entries are sent to [email protected]
Price money and bonusses
The complete Copenhagen Half Marathon 2017 price money breakdown:
1st M/W 10,000 USD
2nd M/W 6,000 USD
3rd M/W 4,000 USD
4th M/W 3,000 USD
5th M/W 2,000 USD
6th M/W 1,500 USD
7th M/W 1,200 USD
8th M/W 1,000 USD
(Tax 15 %)
New world record M/W 10,000 USD (M: 58.23 – W: 1.05.09)
New race record M/W 5,000 USD (M: 59.07 – W: 1.07.29)
Sub 60 min/mens 2,000 USD
Sub 68 min/women 2,000 USD
(Tax 15 %)
Any athlete who is subsequently determined to have committed a doping offence at the time of the event or is suspended from competition due to an offence committed prior to the event resulting in his/her performance at the event being invalidated shall be liable to refund any and all sums from the race organisers relating to his/her performance at the event.