Entries for the 3rd annual Copenhagen Half Marathon on Sunday 17 September 2017 are open online until Thursday 14 September. Late entries are accepted at the Copenhagen Half Marathon Expo provided spots are still available.
Entry fee: DKK 450 incl. a NIKE participant T-shirt and finisher medal. Entry fee increases to DKK 500 from 1 September.
Terms: In submitting your entry, you agree to the terms and conditions for participation.
Read more about entry procedures below.
- According to the law on e-business, entrant has no right of cancellation since the agreement does not include recreational leisure time activities. It is possible to transfer an entry to another person against a fee of DKK 50.
- Everyone who has registered by 1 September 2017 automatically has their name and country flag printed on the bib number.
- As of 1 September, the entry fee will increase to DKK 500.
- You will be assigned to a particular start group according to the expected finish time, which you are asked to enter in the registration form. You will be able to edit your expected finish time on your online entrant profile until 1 September, 2017.
- Enter individually (standard procedure)
- Register more entrants in one order, i.e. you and a friend:
- After entering entrant information for the first runner, you have the option to add more entrants. You may register as many entrants as you want by this procedure. Please note that you will be asked to enter personal information and email address for alle entrants.
- Register a group / company:
- Begin by creating a group / company account.
- Decide in settings whether the group members should be able to sign up individually, or if the administrator should register each entrant.
- Decide whether you want to make a collective payment, or of each entrant should pay for themselves.