The CPH Half app is free and available for Android and iOS
The CPH Half App comes in a Danish and an English language version depending on the language settings on your mobile device.
The app requires iOS 11.0 or later.
The CPH Half App features
- Live tracking and live results
- Live video streaming
- NEW: Find your start group – easy!
- Real-time participant photos & video
- Interactive course & start/finish maps
- Send and receive personal video greetings
- Personalized profile
- Personalized frontpage
- Personalized finisher video
- Race week programme
- Participant and spectator info
- News and social feed
… and much more
Live tracking and results
The live tracking feature allows friends and family to track runners on the course. It is possible to add up to 20 runners to the list of favorites.
- Search a runner under ‘Results & Tracking’
- Add the runner to your favorites by tapping the star
- Results are available once the runner is pass the first timing point
- To see your favorites and the leading male and female runners on the online map, choose ‘Live Tracker’ under ‘My Favorites’
- All metrics, including registered split times, distance completed, expected finish time and pace are available in the runner’s results profile
- To see estimated splits for a particular runner, go to the participant’s results profile, choose ‘Live Track’ and tap each kilometer mark
- To see a general time plan, go to the online course map and tap the kilometer marks
When adding a new favourite, tap the bell that appears beside the star to receieve push notifications with your favourite’s splits and finish time.
Replay the race
The race replay feature (available later on race day) allows you to let your favorite runners race against each other.
Go to ‘Results & Tracking’, ‘My Favourites’ and tap ‘View on map’. Now your selected favorites are ready to challenge each other or the elite in live mode.
You can edit your favourites anytime after the race.
Online and offline usage
The live features require internet access. However, if you open the info pages and navigate in the online map while online, your phone will store the data so that these features can also be used offline.
Intensive use of the app’s live features will increase your battery consumption. To ensure that your battery lasts all day, there are a few things you can do:
- Keep a lower brightness on your screen
- Do not use location services (tracking of your own position) more than necessary
- Make sure the mobile is fully charged before you go on the route to follow the race
- Add your favourites from home