Pursuant to the Danish law on e-business, the entrant has no right of cancellation since the law agreement does not include recreational leisure time activities. See terms and conditions here
If you are prevented from participating, it is however possible to transfer your entry to another person against a fee of 100 DKK. You must find a person yourself who can take over your entry.
Important information about an entry transfer:
- For everybody’s safety, an entry transfer must be carried out properly according to the procedures described below. Unauthorised use of a bib number may lead to disqualification. Organizer cannot be held responsible for fraud or abuse related to an entry transfer.
- Persuant to Danish law, it is not allowed to sell tickets for sports and culture events at a higher price than the original purchase price.
How to transfer your entry
1) Log onto your entrant profile
To transfer your entry, log onto your entrant profile by clicking the button below. Username and password was emailed to you immediately after you signed up. Now choose “Entry Transfer”.
2) Confirm entry transfer
Immidiately after confirming the entry transfer, your entrant profile is deactivated. You will be charged a 100 DKK administration fee for the transfer.
3) Forward voucher code and voucher face value
You will receive and e-mail with a voucher code and the voucher face value (your original purchase price). Please forward the email to the person who is taking over the entry.
4) The new participants can register
The new runner can now register online at cphhalf.com/entry using the voucher code as payment option. If the voucher face value is less than the actual entry fee, you will be charged for the difference.