There are 5 official on-course refreshment zones and a Red Bull sampling spot.
All refreshment zones are placed on both sides of the street and will be signposted 100 metres before.
- All zones offer water and High5 energy drink in cups
- Water will be available both before and after the energy drink
- Water is served in 100% plastic-free, biodegradable cups
- Energy drink is served in 100% plast-free, biodegradable High5-branded cups
- At all refreshment zones there will also be cold water showers, toilets and petrolium jelly available as well as medical staff
See the exact locations of the refreshment zones on the interactive course map
Refreshment zones overview
In connection with all refreshment zones, there will be drop zones for easy and environmental dispose of used drinking cups, energy gels package, etc. Drop zones are placed both before and after the hydration zone.
Refreshment zone no.
Hydration and energy
|# 1||4||Water and High5 EnergySource citrus|
|# 2||7.5||Water, High5 EnergySource citrus, banana bites|
|# 3||11.5||Water, High5 EnergySource citrus and High5 Aqua Gel (berry)|
|#4||14.5||Water and High5 EnergySource citrus|
|16.5||Red Bull sampling of deluted Red Bull energy drink. See nutrition declaration below.|
|# 5||18.8||Water, High5 EnergySource citrus and banana bites|