Sunday, September 18th, 2022
The CPH Half course is closed to vehicular traffic from 9.00 – 15.00.
For traffic queries, please call tel. +45 22 23 83 33 or e-mail to [email protected]
The entire course is closed to all vehicular traffic from 9.00 – 15.00 on race day. Surrounding streets may also be affected, converted into one-direction traffic, and traffic may be diverted as roads are being closed.
From 2:00 PM on Saturday, 17 September, Øster Allé will be closed between Edel Sauntes Allé and P.H. Lings Allé until Sunday, 18 September, 6:00 PM.
Road blocks will be lifted continuously as runners pass along. All streets will be open to traffic no later than 3:00 PM, while some streets will re-open earlier.
See traffic alterations on the interactive course map
Click the car icon in the upper right corner and click to ‘Show traffic gates’ to view traffic gates / crossing points and open lanes on the map.
- H.C. Andersens Boulevard/Åboulevarden/Ågade/Bispeengbuen are open in both directions throughout the day
- Kalvebod Brygge will be closed at Bernstorffsgade and traffic led into Bernstorffsgade. Car lanes are open in both directions in Bernstorffsgade and Kalvebod Brygge (until Bernstorffsgade) throughout the day
- Folke Bernadottes Allé/Grønningen are open in both directions throughout the day
- All traffic from Knippelsbro will be directed via Havnegade to Holmens Kanal and Toldbodgade. If possible, use Langebro to get from Amager towards Inner City!
The course can be crossed by foot and bike anywhere provided there are no runners on the location.
We ask all pedistrians and bicyclists to follow course marshalls’ instructions at all times.
It is possible at to cross the course by car on the following locations, except during closed periods while runners are passing along.
- Østerbrogade at Classensgade – closed 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Gothersgade at Øster Farigmagsgade — closed 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Nørrebrogade at Jagtvej – However, closed 11:15 AM – 1:30 PM
- Falkoner Allé at Smallegade/Gl. – closed 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Enghavevej at Lyrskovgade – closed 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Folke Bernadottes Allé at Øster Voldgade – closed 11:45 AM – 2:45 PM
- Strandboulevarden at Randersgade – closed 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Please note that times are indicative and may be subject to change
Important parking info
Parking will be prohibited on several streets throughout Copenhagen, and illegally parked cars will be towed at owner’s expense. Therefore, be sure to read the signposts in the specific area where you are parking.
On those locations along the course where parking is allowed, it will not be possible to remove your car during the race.
Please notice that parking within the municipality of Copenhagen is free of charge from Saturday afternoon at 5:00 PM until Monday morning 8:00 AM.
Bus service changes
Road blocks will affect bus traffic throughout race day. Be sure to plan your journey ahead in journeyplanner.dk and double check a few days before for further changes.
Bus lines that will be affected are: 1A, 2A, 4A, 5C, 6A, 7A, 9A,12, 14, 18, 23, 26, 27, 31, 37, 68, 71, 72, 74, 150S, 184, 185, 250S and 350S.
Further traffic information
Getting around in Copenhagen
Getting to the start