CPH Half Expo ’22
– presented by Sportmaster
Leading up to the Copenhagen Half Marathon, there is a three-day expo presented by Sportmaster, where all participants must collect their race packet including race bib number and Nike participant T-shirt.
At the CPH Half Expo, a wide range of vendors and exhibitors will be there to inspire you to the latest and best running products and guide you in your last preparations for race day.
Date Thursday 15 to Saturday 17 September
Venue Sparta Hallen, Gunnar Nu Hansens Plads 11, DK-2100 Copenhagen
Scroll down for information on how to get to the CPH Half Expo.
|Thursday 15.09||2:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday 16.09||12:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday 17.09||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Brands & exhibitors
Meet the following brands and exhibitors at the CPH Half Expo ’22 presented by Sportmaster:
RIMI RIGA MARATHON & WORLD ROAD RUNNING CHAMPIONSHIPS 23
MAURTEN & COROSMIIEGO
Delicious wraps with shawarma or falaffel and pasta at Z-in 2go
Authentic Latin American empanadas with beef or vegan at Lima Empanadas
Freshly-brewed coffee at Kalles Kaffe
Special offers & what to expect
Visit us at the Sportmaster x NIKE booth and check out the new oficial CPH Half merchandise. Choose your favorite merch og have the race logo printed on a Nike hoodie or a cool Nike T-shirt.
- Visit Airofit to:
– Measure your accessible lung volume
– Chat about how better breathing can improve your endurance, gain higher energy levels and recover faster
– Test the world’s first smart breathing trainer. Start your running optimization journey TODAY!
- Visit MIIEGO for:
– Super prices on MIIEGO head phones and various products from SpiBelt, FlipBelt, STRYVE, SmellWell and 2UNDR
- Visit Fitness Engross to:
– Participate in competitions, eg. on the Airrunner track, for at chance to win gift cards every day!
– Measure your body age with the Tanita weight
– Try the Hyperice massage guns and recovery boots – enjoy 10% discount on your purchase
– Try Equilibrium Yoga accessoires and enjoy 10% discount on your purchase
- Visit Lipati for:
– a chance to win functional running apparel in recycled materials for 5,000 DKK!
- Visit High5 Energy, the official hydration sponsor for:
– Free sample tastes on High5 energy drink, the official CPH Half energy drink available on the course
– Try and buy various energy products, gels, tabs etc.
– Get a full boottle af energy drink for DKK 30
- Visit Sparta Athletics & Running, the CPH Half organizing club, to:
– Buy official Sparta track & field club clothing
– Chat with the official CPH Half pacesetters
– Have a go at the wheel of fortune to win Carlsberg Nordics
- Visit PurePower to:
– Taste their sports nutrition products
– Shop energy and carboloading products at favorable prices
- Visit STATE to:
– Get a boost of energy and enjoy refreshing and free samples
- Visit SAYSKY to:
– Discover the upcoming, exclusive and limited collab with Danish NN07, available from September 15
- Visit Garmin to:
– Explore lots of different sports/GPS watch models and find the one that fits your needs, whether you just want GPS tracking or a watch that helps you keep track of useful health and activity data to make you perform at your best
Getting to the expo
We clearly recommend taking the new Metro line “CityRingen”, which stops at three different stations all located within 200 – 1,000 metres of the Expo. CityRingen also stops at both Copenhagen Central Station and Copenhagen Airport.
The nearest Metro stations are:
- Vibenhus Runddel (Fælledparken)
- Poul Henningsens Plads (Jagtvej/Østerbrogade)
You can also take the S-train to the Expo. All the nearest S-train station are city stations, which means that all S-train lines stop at these stations including also Copenhagen Central Station.
The nearest S-train stations are:
- Nordhavn st. (1.8 km)
- Østerport st. (2.1 km)
- Svanemøllen st. (1.9 km)
We strongly recommend you plan your trip in the online journey planner journeyplanner.dk which is kept up to date at all times.